Let us turn your child into a little rugby player staring in their own rugby birthday invitation. We will add a photo of your child to the body of a rugby union player who is running off with the football to score a try under the goal posts in the distance! We even have some cute head gear to pop onto their head to complete the theme.
If your child is showing some teeth in the photo that you provide we can also add a faux mouthguard in your teams colors. It can’t get more rugby than that!
There is a no photo option for this invitation if you prefer.
The colours of the team uniform can be changed to your favourite super 14 or local footy club colors. Just be sure to let us know your color choices in the Additional Information section.
Change the wording as needed. There is rom to add an additional line or two but keep it as short as you are able to ensure that we can fit it all in.
We can match your colours to most of the popular rugby teams including the Wallabies, NZ All Blacks, NSW Warratahs, Queensland Reds, Melbourne Rebels, Western Force, Canterbury Crusaders, Highlanders, Auckland Blues, Waikato Chiefs and many more. Just ask if we can match your team.
What you receive
You will receive a customised “print it yourself” digital invitation JPEG file. Emailed to you and ready to print at your local photo lab or on your home printer.
- Your printable rugby birthday invitation will be personalised with your party details and photograph if applicable.
- We will email your completed high resolution invitation within 1 Business day.
- Emailed to you as a high resolution .JPEG digital file format
- You can make as many changes as you wish to the invitation design until you are happy with your design (allow for 24 hrs per change)
- Invitations are available in two sizes: 10x15cm (4×6″) and 12.5×17.5cm (5×7″)
Once you receive your digital .JPEG invitation via email you will be able to:
- Email your invitation file direct to friends and family
- Print as many invitations as you like from your home printer
- Upload to your photo lab for printing
- Take your Jpeg invitation file to your favourite photo lab for printing (recommended)