We’ve been all about Frozen lately with the recent addition of a new invitation inspired by the Disney movie added to the store. A Frozen party – or any birthday party for that matter – would be nothing without the cake. So we rounded up 10 of our favourite pretty cakes from cake artists and bakers from around the Australia to inspire you. Of course if baking is not your thing but you still need the cake you can always get in touch with one of the creators of these of these lovely designs.
1. First up is this ‘Do you want to build a snowman’ design. A sweet icy cake topped with snow and handmade figures of Anna, Elsa and Olaf. Made by Coxie’s Cakes in WA.
2. This gorgeous cake from Couture Cake by Novy features Elsa in a beautiful dress with Olaf by her side. This is a rainbow layered cake on the inside.
3. From PlayandGo is a homemade ice cream cake. It’s sprinkled with desiccated coconut for a snowy effect with cake topper characters from the movie. I love the snowflake banner. So simple and easy to make yourself if you follow instructions provided.
4. From Ferguson Plarre Bakery comes this delightful White Olaf the snowman cake. Simple and sweet this cake is sure to hit the spot.
5. The Cake Story by Kunza brings us this double layered frozen cake. Filled with all your favourite Characters from the movie, this yummy creation definitely tells a story.
6. Gorgeous handmade Elsa cake topper with a delicate snow flake backdrop sets the theme for this Let it Go cake by Caking it up.
7. Do you like warm hugs? Mystique Cake Creations give us this Olaf birthday cake in icicle blue decorated with white, silver and blue snowflakes. Mini snow flake cupcakes are scattered around the base of the coordinating cakestand.
8. You don’t need to be a professional cake artist to create a beautiful cake as is proven by Zamamabakes. Her DIY Frozen cake is truly worth a mention in fave cakes list. A yummy butter cake filled with buttercream and M&M’s to give it some crunch. Give it a go, this cake would be a hit at your party.
9. From love bites comes this Winter Wonderland cake. I really like the simplicity of this two layered cake and while it is not an obvious design it could easily tie in to a Frozen princess themed birthday party.
10. This brings us to our last piece of edible art. A gorgeous Elsa cake from Sugar and Spice Cakes. Beautiful long flowing dress set Elsa stands on a snowy white cake. Perfect for a Frozen birthday celebration. It looks far too good to eat. Almost….