This Happy holidays cards design uses a lovely pink water colour painted texture for a backdrop to your photograph. You may feature up to 3 photos although we do recommend only 1 or 2. Each photo is bordered by a crisp white frame. Frame the whole family in one photo or split them between two photos. You might like to include a snap of any family pets you have in the smaller photo frame.
If you photograph needs minor touch ups we are happy to edit the photo for free before it goes into the card.
If you want to make any changes to the cards wording and colour schemes, this can be arranged by request.
For the best results you should get these cards printed by a professional printer. The 4″x6″ cards cost between 10 and 25 cents to print from popular printers like k-mart or snapfish.
What you receive
You will receive a customised “print it yourself” digital invitation JPEG file. Emailed to you and ready to print at your local photo lab or on your home printer.
- Your printable season’s greeting cards design will be personalised with your information and photograph if applicable.
- We will email your completed high resolution invitation by midnight of 2nd business day (usually much sooner)
- Emailed to you as a high resolution .JPEG digital file format
- You can make as many changes as you wish to the photo card design until you are happy with your design (allow for 24 hrs per change)
- Invitations are available in two sizes: 10x15cm (4×6″) and 12.5×17.5cm (5×7″)
Once you receive your digital .JPEG invitation via email you will be able to:
- Email your invitation file direct to friends and family
- Print as many holiday cards as you like from your home printer
- Upload to your photo lab for printing
- Take your Jpeg invitation file to your favourite photo lab for printing (highly recommended for Christmas photo cards)