Valentines Day 2016 is just around the corner! Yikes! We have some free printable kids Valentine’s lolly bag toppers that we want to share with you today. A sweet design for a quick and easy project you can do at home with your children.
All you need to do is print on to card, cut and fold in half then staple them to the top of a bag filled with yummy treats. A snack size zip lock bag will be perfect for the large 7cm topper or a clear cellophane bag for the smaller 4 inch size. Simples 🙂
The toppers come in two sizes so be sure to use the on that is right for you.
The small topper (4 inches) reads: Love bugs and kisses, and Valentine’s wishes
The large topper (7 inches wide) reads: Buggy for you, Happy Valentines Day
Here’s what you will need to make these printable Valentine’s
- Bug themed lollies, treats or small toys eg. chocolate lady bugs – Aldi’s, sour gummy worms, snakes (can be worms)
- Download our free 4″ printable lolly bag wrapper template here OR the larger 7″ template here
- White card stock
- 4 inch cellophane bags from craft shop or dollar store OR
- Zip lock snack bags for use with the large 7 inch toppers.
Directions to make your free printable toppers
- Get your craft supplies together. Download and print the free candy bag toppers on to the white card and cut them out.
- Write the to and from details in the spaces provided or get your little one to sign the toppers themselves.
- Fill your snack bags with lolly treats. I found the perfect Sweet hearts and lady bug chocolates in Aldi’s supermarket yesterday while picking up a bunch of Choceur chocolate bars our next birthday party (to be wrapped in our custom designed wrappers of course) They are just right for your little one’s sweet Valentine friends at school or day care.
- Fold the toppers in half lengthwise an then staple them into place at the top of the bag.
And you are done.