With Australia day coming up we couldn’t resist creating these free Australia Day cupcake toppers to share with our readers. Use them to add a little spice up your party cupcakes like we have done here with our lamington cupcakes – always a party favourite. They can also be used as table scatters or you can tape each party circle to length of bakers twine/string to make a party garland decoration to hang.
How to make the Australia Day Cupcake Toppers
They are fairly easy to put together. You will need:
- Printable Australia Day cupcake toppers pdf file download – free for personal use only
- 2″ Circle punch or a pair of scissors.
- toothpicks – you can also use lollypop sticks, skewers or cake pop sticks
To assemble your cupcake toppers:
- Download and Print off the cupcake toppers which comes as an A4 page with 12 two inch party circles. There are four different designs with a blue and white theme with a touch of red.
- Use your whole punch to cut out the party circles or cut them out with a pair of scissors.
- Tape a toothpick to the back of the cupcake topper and insert the toothpick and topper into your cupcakes. For a more tidy finish you can adhere two cupcake toppers back to back with the toothpick in between them.
Have fun making your cupcake toppers.
If you like them you might also also be interested in our:
- Matching free printable Australia Day Sparkler favors
- Australia day BBQ/party invitations in the shop
You can also follow our Australia Day Pinterest board for more Australia day inspiration. You will find some of our favourite party stuff from all over the country including food, party decor and activity ideas.